The Air 2 backpack dog carrier is a durable, breathable mid-level backpack for smaller to medium size dogs.
The Air 2 has the essential safety and comfort features needed for a comfortable experience. This backpack is recommended for intermediate grade walks, hikes, public transportation, and bike rides. The Air 2 is constructed with durable Cordura® fabric and form-fitting mesh on the sides for breathability.
- Ventilated side panels for cooling
- Adjustable dual side pockets
- Sternum strap with avalanche whistle clip
- Wide Base to accommodate your pet and its tail
- Updated Side Mesh
- New Side and Back Cinch Straps
- Updated Shoulder Strap Design (No More Popping Off Chest Clips)
- Fur Flap (No more zipping your dog's hair in the bag)
- Adjustable Collar Enclosure
How to get your dog in the backpack
All K9 Sport Sack carriers are specially developed under the close direction of animal professionals, veterinarians, dog trainers, and outdoor product engineers to be ergonomic, safe, and strong.
- Your dog may stand in the bag for the first 5-10 minutes (allow your dog time to settle into the bag before you decide its the wrong size).
- The K9 Sport Sack does require a little bit of training. If your dog doesn’t get in the first time, don't worry! Be patient, loving, and offer high praise when trying on the bag. Always make the experience a positive one.
- We have found the Walk-In method to be a great way of getting your dog in the bag. View it at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqCLIcxzsHE
Watch other videos:
- Watch Angel the dog get in the backpack and go biking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz5qppe00ew
- Video that shows Daisy the dog getting into her backpack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li4NX2WMYk4
How to decide on the right size for your dog? Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shpyx4bELOk&t=164s
What if you have a puppy that is still growing? Try to get an idea for how big your dog will become weight wise, length wise from collar to base of tail, and chest girth wise based off of breed or parents. Then, purchase that sized carrier along with a booster block. If we're out of booster blocks, you can use pillows, towels, yoga blocks, or other similar items. Some customers go to craft stores, purchase a 3 inch foam block, and cut it to fit the carrier.
NEED ANOTHER SIZE or COLOUR or STYLE?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We have regular shipments on order with suppliers and we may have replacement stock on its way, or we could pre-order something specific for you.
Our stock is located in New Zealand and we mail it out in tracked NZ Post courier bags. We import in bulk so you don't have to order from an international location, then wait a loooong time for your purchase to wing its way to NZ. With Odorable, if the size/colour you ordered isn't quite right, no problem! For NZ customers, we send a free return airbag so you can exchange it for another size. To arrange an exchange, email us at email@example.com