Healing Balm by Mates4Life
- Is your animal suffering from itchy and dry skin?
- Have cracked paws, open wounds or cuts that are just not healing?
- Is covered in red spots, inflamed skin, and is constantly chewing and licking?
- Are you fed up with spending time and effort on creams and lotions that are just not working and not giving your dog the relive that it needs?
“Healing Balm 4 Animals – Kiss It Better” (by Mates4Life in Wanaka) is loaded with healing properties to help with numerous skin-related issues. Like wounds, cuts & abrasions, hot spots, mange, inflamed & itchy skin, dry, split nose & lips, cracked paws, dermatitis, reduces scarring &encourages hair growth, burns & sunburns, post-surgery treatment, fungal infections, girth rubs, chafing & blisters, mud fever & rain scald, udder and teats care.
Calendula and St. John’s Wort oil are great for soothing the skin, essential oils like lavender, geranium, and chamomile are well known for wound care.
But the most important ingredient is NZ Manuka Honey +20UMF, which is the highest and purest grade possible! Manuka Honey has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties and the combination of all ingredients in my balm will improve your dogs’ skin straight away.
Feedback from customers:
- Within 24h the Kiss-It-Better balm has done an incredible job! Thank you, Diana, for this amazing product!
- Amazing stuff, Ruby’s tummy was sorted in 2 days
- The best balm I’ve used to repair cracked pads on my dogs’ paws
- Amazing stuff, thank you, Diana. Our wee man is so much happier!
- This balm is a must for every pet owner!
- Our cat had got in a fight, got his ear ripped. We put some of this balm, within 3 days it was healed.
- After getting a cut paw and having it cleaned out, used your healing balm. Great outcome and happy Zoe.
- Love the healing balm. Works wonders on dry skin and dogs’ noses.
- My dog developed raw patches around his eyes and muzzle due to wandering jew in our orchards. Your balm has definitely helped and I have recommended your balm to others.
- This product is amazing! It smells beautiful and only contains natural ingredients. Especially the high-grade Manuka Honey from New Zealand makes this balm very unique. Our dog Henry has had a wound on his leg that he was licking constantly, as soon as I applied the balm, it started healing overnight. I’m so impressed with this product that I’m going to use it on myself as well.
- Everything heals so quickly! Magic balm we call it!
Size 50g could last around 70-100 uses, depending on the size of the affected area.
Made in Wanaka by Mates4Life.